Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fine China

The Chinatown's Best's eat-all-you-can was S-U-L-I-T. Forget about the small steamed crabs-- you still had a seafood feast anyway. Almost all of the foodstuff there tasted really, really good. Authentic and relatively easy on the pocket. I loved their tempura (even though we needed to remove the thick flour coating), sea bass (which Nay really enjoyed to pieces), sautéed mushroom with garlic (which I still had on my second plate), California maki (which, of course, you didn't try), and the veggie dishes (which complemented every set I prepared). I wanted to try their prawn salad, but I was so full already.

Chinatown's Best is in Banawe, QC. P499 per head.

*****
It was a sweet semi-surprise. I didn't mean to snoop on your calendar. It was totally unpremeditated. Swear. =)

No comments: