Saturday, December 09, 2006

Triple Treat

One of the best mornings I've ever had.

It's not only because of waking up with that hug. It's also because of waking up knowing I had been understood no matter how unfeeling my action was. Trust me, I had good intentions. It's just that my way of making them happen sucked big time. I was too careful not to hurt anyone, most especially you, yet I ended up with rash decisions-- lousy ones. Consequently, everything was left hanging in the air. Or it appeared to be.

I'm so sorry if you felt it again. 'lam ko, ambigat nun. No more third time, I promise.

Mi luv yah.

===

Aside from patching-up, we had our feet pamper today. We tried Val's suggestion, the authentic Thai foot massage in City Walk, Glorietta 3. They offer foot massage, foot spa, foot scrub, and the combo of the three--foot nirvana. The damage was P650 per person (if you have their promo coupon, you can avail it for 580), and the whole thing lasted for an hour and nine minutes, 21 minutes earlier than what has been printed on their list, with complimentary iced tea or ginger hot tea and half-body massage. I was somehow satisfied with the massage service, but not with the chitchat the personnel made from time to time and their lighting (dim, but not dim enough). Hmmm..he was not so pleased with his foot nirvana. Aaay...=(

Next time, we'll just try Solemates in Eastwood or Footloose in Tomas Morato.

===

*****
happy 16th. *kugos*

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love.
If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death.
And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

No comments: